Friday, November 2, 2007

a journey to the province

last october 31, 2007, me and my family went to our province, infanta, quezon to commemorate our loved ones who passed away. we left cainta, rizal at about 3pm. we waited for our mom and our cousin because they went to dangwa to buy some flowers. while waiting for them, we kept ourselves busy doing anything we like. i really don't like going to the province but its a family tradition to go to the province whenever there are special occasions. it was a 3-hour journey to our province. the road to our province is a dizzy one but i'm used to it. before, when i was younger, i used to puke anywhere because i feel so dizzy but everything's changed.
it was a tiring day and we all slept in the car except for my dad who is driving. when we arrived at our cousin's house, it was almost 7:30pm. we ate dinner because we were all hungry. by the way, during our travel time, we ate the snacks that our mom bought. anyways, after we ate dinner, we went upstairs and rested at the room prepared for us. the usual, we watched tv from the room because we can see through outside and the tv is big. when i felt i was so tired, i decided to sleep. oh man! my back hurts because i slept on the floor without something soft in my back.
next day. november 1, 2007. my back really hurts. when i woke up, i discovered that some of our cousins relatives are also there. i ate 3 pieces of bread because i didn't feel like eating rice. after doing so, i went upstairs and joined my sisters who were watching the latest episode of season 4 of grey's anatomy. after some time, our mom told us to take a bath because we are going to the cemetery.
after watching grey's anatomy, we watched gossip girl. oh my gosh! i am so in love with the actors who played the characters of dan humphrey and nate..hehe..^^ they're so adorable. anyways, i was glad i was able to finish watching that episode of gossip girl. anyways, after watching, it was my turn to take a bath. after i took a bath, my other sister watched again the episode of gossip girl because she wasn't able to end it. after all of us were done preparing, we headed to the cemetery. it was just a short ride to the cemetery. there were a lot of people (of course..duh!) anyways, by the time we got to our grandmother and tito's grave, there were no visitors yet. so, we put some flowers on their grave. what we did was eat and just stare at all the people coming and going. we were so bored and wasn't able to do anything productive.
finally, we finally decided to go home. well, me, my sister and my nephew watched high school musical 2. i don't know why i even watched it..haha..=D after watching, me and my sisters watched one episode of the anime, honey and clover. after that, i decided to go down to eat dinner. man! it was really boring when you don't get to do anything. i wasn't really in the mood to eat so i didn't get to finish my dinner. when i got up, all of the people are upstairs watching television. we always join them whenever they watch tv but we are inside the room we're sleeping in. i also get to watch the filipino version of the mexican telenovela marimar. man! its really bad acting. my relatives in the province are kapuso (gma 7) which i guess i watch more programs i abs-cbn.
i can't sleep that night because my sister is humming different tunes which really annoyed me. i woke up to the sounds of 3 doors down "here without you". i really like that song. anyways. i didn't get up yet because i was so lazy to get up. my youngest sister woke me up by throwing pillows at me. i was annoyed, once again. anyways, when i finally decided to get up, i went down and ate breakfast. my dad told us from the balcony that we were going to visit our aunt who is now recovering from a coma. well, we walked up to where their house is located. it was nice to have a walk in the province because the air is fresh and cold. when we got there, there wasn't anything good to do and we're all bored looking at the scenery. my parents are the ones who did all the talking with our relatives.
finally, my mom decided that it was time for us to go. we said our goodbyes and off we went.it feels so good to breathe fresh air unlike in manila where the air is polluted. after visiting our other relatives we took a bath because we are going home to cainta. we ate lunch and had a little chat before taking off and finally we're on the road. my mom had to do some work so we had several stop over. after all the stop over we headed off. it feels so nice to see a familiar territory. when we finally got home, it felt so good. i fixed all my things and decided to go to sleep. it feels so nice to be able to have a long sleep. well, that's the end of my post. goodnight :)

No comments: