Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i passed!

yahoo! yesterday, i went to school because we still have to continue with the editing of our community output. when i woke up, i read my classmate's text looking for me because she was already in school. unfortunately for me, i just woke up. so what i did was i immediately took a bath, put on some clothes and went to school. i ate first a sandwich so that i won't feel hungry. after eating, i left home. there wasn't much traffic so i was able to arrive at school early. at school, i sat down with my classmates and we waited for our other classmate. he texted us and told us that we should already meet with our community coordinator to start with the editing.
we met up with our community coordinator and went to the computer shop to start editing because there were no available laptops in the miad. afterwards, we started editing. i was texting one of my classmate and she told me that we could already see our grades on the internet. me and my classmate who was with me was so nervous so i decided to rent a computer so i could visit the site of ceu. when i finally opened the site, my hands were shaking. after which, i saw my grades and i'm so glad that i passed! i was so noisy inside the computer shop and almost all the people near us were looking at us. i didn't care what they saw because i'm just glad that i passed.
after doing our business in the computer shop, we went to mcdonald's because our classmate treated us with an ice cream. that ice cream was our lunch for the day. after eating the ice cream, we then decided to go home. i passed by sta. lucia to buy munchkin as "pasalubong" for my sisters. this was a happy day for me.

No comments: