Saturday, January 24, 2009

T-Shirt

Earlier in the evening, I saw a very attractive top worn by this male student, I'm guessing from San Beda College. It was evening already when the officers of the Level III Nursing Students was dismissed because we had our Dialogue with the Dean. So, me and my fellow classmate officers went out of the school together. We exited through the South Gate because the North Gate was already closed during that time.

When we were walking outside the hallway of CEU, I saw this guy wearing a shirt that says:

TAKEN
UNLESS YOU'RE HOT

Haha :D I really love that shirt. I didn't know that my classmate was also looking at that shirt but when I turned around to see the guy wearing the shirt, she also saw what was written on the shirt. I really love the message. We then started making our own version if we wanted a shirt like the one we saw. The guy was actually cute. Haha :) It was really cute. The shirt is a head-turner and will surely grab your attention.

No comments: