Friday, September 7, 2007

friday class

well, today we only had 1 class unexpectedly. earlier this morning i thought that i would be late for my first class but only to find out that our professor wasn't there yet when i arrived at school. i saw amel and vince at the lrt and i'm glad that i have people whom i know to be my companions during the 30-minute travel time in the lrt. we were so pissed with the girl from feu because she thinks she's so beautiful but in fact she's not. anyways, i was also concerned earlier this morning because one of my friend had a problem and part of it is my fault..hehe..^^ anyways, when we arrived at legarda station we took off. vince is studying at san beda college so he went his separate way. me and amel's school are just neighbors. i took off first because ceu is nearer than la consolacion. the philippine's weather is so hot. when i arrived at fsh, my sweat is dripping. then, our professor finally arrived. all we did was to answer our lab manual. me and my seatmate karl is having a total laughtrip. he really makes me laugh and he's fun to be a seatmate though sometimes some of his jokes are offensive. after our laboratory class was our break. we ate at jollibee for a change. while going to jollibee, there's this guy who asked me where the south gate of ceu is.i told him to go straight. then, when we were inside jollibee my classmates told me that the guy who asked me about the direction of ceu's south gate is actually a member of a rock band. as for me, i didn't know it coz i don't know their band and i don't listen to local radio stations anymore. i told them that they could've told me..hehe..^^ we finally ordered our food because we were very hungry. i hate jollibee mendiola because their service is so slow. after finishing our food, we chatted for a while before going to our next class. when we got to our classroom, we were surprised because all of our classmates are going out of our room. for us, we didn't have a clue with what is happening. they just told us that we have to pick an article with moral issues. after that, we all headed towards different locations. our group headed to sm manila because we wanted to go sing karaoke/videoke. when there, we spent 300 pesos just to have a wonderful time..hehe..^^ after some hours, we finished singing. our other classmates saw us there and so we strolled the mall with them. i can't believe that all of my classmates are having fun when i am laughing. they all love my laugh..wahehe..^^ its true! after going to the mall, we all decided to end the day so we went home. its really tiring, the travel from legarda to santolan. at least i sill get to survive coming to school everyday. that's all.. have fun everybody.. godbless..

No comments: