Monday, October 22, 2007

first day of enrollment

yesterday was the first day of enrollment. me and my groupmates were the first to enroll because we were transferred to another section. i arrived at school at about 12:00 noon. when i went upstairs, the first batch to enroll haven't started yet. they told me that they were on-hold because the clearance isn't out yet. so, what i did was ate my lunch because i was really hungry and i felt so dizzy because of the hot weather. good thing i was with my former classmates rio and danica to accompany me while i eat. after i finished eating, we went upstairs to the gdlsc 2nd floor to check for the progress. when we were there, the line seems to be a lot longer when i arrived. what we did is we endured the long line. ceu's system is really slow. i was in the line at about 1:30pm and the line isn't moving at all. all of the students were noisy and have their own businesses to mind. good thing my classmates are there and i wasn't alone.
we waited hours before its our time to proceed to step 1. i was in the line at 1:30pm and only started progressing at about 3:00pm. the first room was full of people and OMG! the smell wasn't so good. there were some hateful second year students, which are my batchmates. i hate them even before..haha..^^ it was really a long process of enrollment. when we arrived at step 2, we have had to be put on hold because two of our subjects in our clearance doesn't have grades. what we did is we went to the dean's office to settle the problem. it took some time for us to wait for our grades. one of my classmate was annoying me so i got angry at him. he's always like that but sometimes his jokes are offensive. anyways, after they gave our grades we went back to step 2. man! it was really tiring.
after settling all the requirements in step 2, we went upstairs to the 3rd floor. i was glad that we were no longer in section E and was transferred again to our original section S. i was sad though, because some of my groupmates was transferred to another section. we did everything so that our CI would allow them to transfer to our section. i just wish they would be transferred. after wards, we decided to go home for we are all tired. i will resume my enrollment on october 25, 2007.

No comments: