Wednesday, January 2, 2008

year 2007

so, here's what i think about all the things that happened to me for the year 2007.
year 2007 for me had been a great year. there were the happy times and the challenging times. the happy times were a memory i would never forget. i have my barkada whom i love so much. some had been my friends since i was in kindergarten and some i met during my high school days. they're the greatest friends i could ever ask for. they've always been there for me though sometimes i don't get to spend much time with them due to my school schedule. i've also been promoted to my sophomore year in college as a nursing student at centro escolar university. i've met new friends though at first i wasn't sure that i would get along with them, but i did.
they were the best classmates i could ever ask for. not that i don't like my classmates during my freshmen year. anyway, it is because our bonding was so different. we all know each other inside and out, like we've known each other forever. we also had lots of pictures taken (courtesy of me) so that we could relieve some of the happy memories that we had. i love them so much. my sophomore year in college has also been nice because of the people i've met. the kind and wonderful clinical instructors, especially our adviser, ms. jill iris sanchez. they have been the most amazing clinical instructors though there are some exception for team a.
the second semester of my sophomore year had also been good. i've met new friends for we had a new section. though, my new classmates are nice people. we were also transferred to team b and the clinical instructors there were also nice people. i've also been chosen as the leader of our RLE group..hehe :) i'm still not finished though with my sophomore year.
my family, of course. they have been such wonderful people to me. though i don't quite express my feelings, i know deep within me that i love them. although we do have some arguments and misunderstandings at times, we manage to work it out amongst ourselves. my family also had its ups and downs but we still managed to survive with the current situation of our country today.
of course, who would forget the person up there who watches us everyday. thank you, Lord for everything you have bestowed me. i'm grateful for my family, friends and everybody i met along the way. you have been so good to me this year and i would never forget your good deeds. thank you for letting me live a life that i've never regret. you've made my life so much worth it. i'm so sorry for all the sins i've committed. thank you for you forgiveness. i love you so much.
also, there are so much to talk about but it just can't seem to come out now. all in all, 2007 has been a great year. the challenges that i've experienced made me a better person. those challenges are part of our lives that we must face so that we would be able to be more stronger and have a positive outlook in life. i hope all of you had a good 2007 too. godbless all of us.
2007 signing off... hello 2008!:)

No comments: