Wednesday, February 20, 2008

great shame!

last february 18, 2008, i went down to buy a test tube and masking tape for our group. i didn't want the company of my groupmates so i decided to go alone. i was in a good mood that day but i really don't like mondays because we have micro-para lab. after i bought the test tube and masking tape, i went back because our class is still on going. then, when i was near the north quadrangle, I SLIPPED!!! i didn't know how it happened but i did slipped. it was so embarrassing because most of the people that saw me slipped were boys. i was so ashamed :( i got up immediately and limped my way to gdlsc. to my surprise, i saw my classmate, jowell and raul sitting in the chairs, eating. jowell told me that he saw me slipped but thankfully he didn't tease me that much.
i was so embarrassed with what happened to me. i went up to the laboratory when jowell told me to. when i got there, i told my friends about what happened to me. dana helped me with cleaning my wounds. she cleaned my wound first with water and then put on alcohol. i was in pain because it involved my knees. good thing, all the classes at centro escolar university was declared half-day. there was an announcement that the dean would like to have a meeting with the president, vice president and secretary of each class. i decided not to go because it pains me to go up and down the stairs. up until now my right knee still hurts when i'm going up or going down the stairs.
anyways, that's just one of my embarrassing moments :)

No comments: