Tuesday, March 25, 2008

first ever trinoma experience

yesterday, march 24, 2008, i went to school early because the president of our class wanted me to join the meeting so that we could make the necessary revision to our community output. when i arrived at school, i discovered that they had already left the school without warning me. i was really pissed because i didn't know what to do. so, i went to the computer shop to print our homeroom report. i didn't really want to go to school that day because i wasn't in the mood to do so but it was important. so, what i did was that i texted my friend but it turned out that she's doing something too which she cannot leave because it is also about their community output. i waited a long time outside the nal 2 texting those people who are texting me. there were even people having a tour inside the campus for those incoming freshmen students. i look so stupid during the whole time i was standing there.
after an hour of standing there, i decided to go down and sit on the chairs at the side of the gdlsc building. i waited forever because our adviser told me that she'll be arriving at school at 3pm. then, our president texted me and asked me where i was and so, he joined me to wait for our adviser. it was a torture for the both of us. we waited so long and so little to talk about. it was stupid! we saw one of our coordinators and we talked with her for a while. i also saw my friend's crush from the college of optometry. when i texted her that i saw her crush, she called me on my phone through their landline. so, she decided to go to school to accompany me knowing that i didn't have anyone to talk to earlier. i so love her. she's so nice to do that for me.
then, me and our president decided to go outside because our adviser didn't want to see any of the other clinical instructors. so, we endured the long time of waiting for our adviser. when she finally arrived, we were so thankful. damn! it was a long wait. can't you believe that i'd endured all those hours of waiting. i'm not really a patient person and i don't want waiting for someone long enough to make me crazy. after meeting with her, the two of us went our separate ways to do our own business.
i went to 7-11 to meet my friend who went to school just to keep me company. what we did was we bought slurpee to keep us cold for the mean time and i bought ridges (i miss ridges!). we stayed there for quite some time before settling to go to trinoma. before that, we were supposed to meet our new friends from selams but it turned out that they also had their own place to go to. so we went straight towards the lrt station. good thing it was cold inside the train because its really hot outside and you can feel that its summer already. we stopped at cubao station because our next train destination is connected at cubao. we rode the wrong train. we went towards makati when in fact its on the other side. it was a waste of money and time but we enjoyed ourselves with our little adventure.
during the train ride, there were two policemen who rode the train. sadly, i leaned against the one who was nearer me because i wasn't able to get hold of the side rails when i was about to hold on to it. i apologized to the policeman and my friend told me that: "natawa nga siya sayo eh". i asked her if it was true. haha..^^ i'm so embarrassed. it was a long train ride back to north avenue. when we finally arrived to our destination, we were both excited. it was my first time in trinoma because i didn't really had the time to go there because of my busy schedule. oh well, it was a good feeling. we ate first because we were both hungry. we ate at tokyo tokyo and i missed eating there. we ordered pork tonkatsu sumo meal and 8 pcs. california maki.
we enjoyed eating.. haha..^^ we each had two servings of rice because a lot of pork tonkatsu was still on the plate. we especially enjoyed eating the california maki but too bad there isn't wasabi because my friend didn't like wasabi. after eating, we went to different places on the mall and just indulge ourselves with the very cute things we saw at the mall. we also bought ice cream at dairy queen which is also my first time. it was so delicious but "nakakaumay" because it was so sweet and there were lots of nuts and brownies. after that, we went to look for a comfort room but instead my friend saw the banana peel store which made me stop to buy a pair of slippers. i didn't really want to buy but since i got addicted somehow to it, i didn't stop myself from doing so. damn! where's my money?
after with the comfort room, we decided to go home. because its almost late. the mrt station was so scary because it was so fast as if you can feel that it can almost hit you. anyways, it was a fun experience for me. yeah!

No comments: