Saturday, May 17, 2008

love lost but not found

i'll be on emo mode for now. i'm not usually an emo person but a certain event made me post this blog. i miss posting and because of my busy schedule, the time doesn't permit to do so.

love lost but not found.

i've been looking for that person that will make me feel that i am loved. the one person that i could truly feel the love that i've been looking for. i've already let go of that someone and now i can't seem to bring it back. i should have tried before but i felt that i'm not ready yet. love is a wonderful feeling though there are times that love can hurt. being in love doesn't mean that a guy/girl would have to be with you to satisfy you. there are other people who can do that for you.

perhaps your family, friends, classmates, and relatives can make you feel loved. right now, i feel so contented that eventhough i don't have that special someone, i feel love and experience love in different ways. my family, friends and classmates love me for who i am. i realized that they can satisfy my needs of being loved despite of not having that one person that i wanted. i am so blessed to have those people in my life that i know will never leave me especially in my darkest hour. though i don't get to spend some time with my barkada and friends, i know they still think of me and they still love me despite of my absence.

love lost but not found. i won't say that i am insecure with those who are in a relationship. i know that God has other plans for me. i remember one text message from my friend, it says that God will not give you that person if you're not ready yet. but if you are, he will give it in the right time. i believe that "true love waits" as what one of the motto's of yfc says. be patient. don't hurry in engaging in a relationship if you know you are not ready yet. make sure that if you are in a relationship, you will not be afraid to show who you really are to that person you love.

i'm not so good with love but as what i have heard and observe from others, love is a great feeling. to share with someone your joy, happiness, sadness, anger and even the little things is rewarding. to be able to open up to someone that understands you best is such a wonderful feeling. i am so in love with my life right now. hope i made sense :)

No comments: