Thursday, May 8, 2008

will i pass this summer class?

now is the time for me to wonder if i would be able to pass our summer class for me to be able to join in the capping and pinning ceremony this coming june. well, there are still lots of things to be done this may. more toxic time due to ret dem, hospital duty and other academic subject requirements. i really hope i would pass.. damn! if i fail, all my efforts will be wasted.
anyways, i already know my combined grade in nutrition lec and lab and i passed. i still don't know my grade for ncm 100 combined. i really hope i will pass ncm. just thinking about the ret dem makes me wonder.. hehe..^^ there are a lot of issues right now that determines if i will pass ncm 100. i won't tell what are those issues but most of my classmates know why. especially those who have experienced what we are yet to experience.
there's still approximately 3 weeks left before the end of the summer class. there's still lots of things to be done. i'm just glad that our professors in ncm 100 lecture and nutrition are nice people. they'll help boost up the grades of the students. oh well, a BIG GOOD LUCK to me.. that's all for now. just dropping by..

No comments: