Monday, August 11, 2008

return demo part 2

august 12, 2008. return demo part 2. lah nal 2. i didn't arrive early as i would have expected but i arrived at school when it was about time for me to perform the return demo. i immediately went to lah nal 2 and went inside. i went to the c.r. because i need to pee for our heat and acetic acid test, benedict's test and urine collection. anyways, i filled all of the bottle. after that, i went back inside the nal and went to the cubicle where out group was assigned.
it was time for me to perform the return demo. i didn't feel nervous at all because i was able to study. but during the actual return demo, the clinical instructor slowed me down a little bit. anyways, i didn't have any problem with the clinical instructor. she was nice to me and that was a good thing. after that, i saw my grades and went out of the nal. she told me to come back again after the last student because i will perform the leopold's maneuver which i wasn't able to finish yesterday. so, i waited for my time to come. when it was about time, i went up the nal and waited for the time.
i was so glad that she allowed me to perform the leopold's maneuver but i was only given 3 minutes but that's okay. i was able to finish steps 1-3 and my grade was good. it was also a good thing that she allowed me to perform the leopold's maneuver because, somehow, it raised my total average for the return demo. ret dem is over! yeah! grand return demo is next. good luck to all of us.

No comments: