Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miguel Escueta @ 6Underground/Juni's Birthday

Yey! Finally, exam week is over for the Prelim Period. Next is another adventure for us Junior students to work harder for our future. Our exam in Pharmacology was so difficult that I didn't even solve some of the computation problems. I just chose from the choices given. I'm such an idiot when it comes to Math. Haha :) But I'm not stupid okay, only when it comes to numbers and computations.

Yesterday was the celebration for Miguel Escueta's lead guitarist Juni. I still feel like it happened today because I still have a hangover and its 3 o'clock in the morning. My thoughts are not really organized when I'm sleepy. While waiting for my new found friend, me and my classmates stayed at McDonald's Farmers to eat because we were all hungry. The four of us chatted until it was time for me to go. I met my new friend Karen, who is also an avid fan of Miguel Escueta.

We went together at 6Underground. We had an adventure going to SM Megamall to 6Undergorund but good thing we didn't get lost because I've already been there once. I was so shocked that there was entrance fee but since its for the sake of seeing Miguel again, we payed for it. I had to lend Karen money because she was short on budget but it was okay for me. While we were inside, some of the bands that they invited was already performing. Then, one of the workers at 6Undergorund told me that what we were waiting for has already arrived which was Miguel himself.

He was at the bar then he saw me even though the place we were staying at was a bit dark. He still noticed me. Haha :) He approached Karen and I and gave us a high five, which I think is his favorite thing to do whenever I get to see him. He is such a nice guy. He also asks us if we were okay. Then, Kuya Yuri approached us and talked to us. He talked to us and even gave us some beer which was San Mig Light and Red Horse (ngayon na lang ulit ako nakainom ng alak). It was nice watching all the bands performed. I think I liked three of the bands who performed that night. It was sad because Andie and the other listers weren't there but we still managed.

After their set, we decided to go home because it was already morning and we really have to go home. I really enjoyed that night. It was ann unforgettable one because... Haha :) I'm so happy because Miguel is such a nice person that he tries to make sure that everyone in that place was doing okay. He's one of the nicest people I met in the music industry. He's really a good guy. Wahaha :) Naku, Andie's going to read this. Lumalandi na naman ako. Nyahahah :D Anyways, I really had a good time today. Until the next gig again.

No comments: